All orders to be shipped August 27th, until then FREE SHIPPING on orders over $249
Use Code: freeship
MAY 12TH, 2018
6PM - 12AM EDT
MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND LIVE SALE
400+ corals starting from $5
CHECK IT OUT!
Corals will be first posted in a thread on Reef2Reef.com HERE
Click each post image or visit our website to purchase HERE
Rules and Regulations:
1. You must create an account on our website to place a order.
2. We will post a frag every 2 mins or less on this thread HERE (REEF2REEF.COM) with a link to our website.
Frag is sold to the first person to complete check-out.
3. First come, first serve basis. All purchases must be made through our website.
4. Shipping is $50, unlimited items, Fedex Priority Overnight.
$25 shipping to New Jersey, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or District of Columbia.
We only ship to the Continental US.
NO PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, or ALASKA SHIPPING.
5. No free shipping.
YOU PAY SHIPPING IN CHECKOUT FOR YOUR FIRST PURCHASE.
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.
The site will automatically generate a free shipping code for additional purchases. Do not remove your free shipping code.
6. No holding, no exceptions.
CHOOSE CORAL DELIVERY DATES of:
Tues 5/15, Wed 5/16 or Thur 5/17.
7. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges.
8. No PMs or Emails will be answered during the live sale.
9. Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, two people can place orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.
10. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. NO PAYPAL DURING THE SALE. You can't use any gift certificates or discount codes during the live sale!
Jason Fox is known for selling insanely vibrant, rare corals, and popularizing new coral species into the hobby. These corals include cyphastreas that branch, rainbow-colored montiporas with unusual textures, the now ubiquitous Jack-O-Lantern leptoseris, and of course many multi-colored acroporas. Fortunately for reefers, these discoveries grow well in captivity.
Signup to get our latest news.